Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Sweet Boy


Gabe is so thoughtful... While we were at Bear River Lodge last weekend Gabe took a stroll over to the little store there to see what he could find. One of several trips to look at any possible toys to buy...

On Sunday before we left he took his final trip to see what he could find.. I think he is definetely my son.

When he came back he had bought me a bracelet. He saw the jewelry on his first visit and told his dad that he wanted to buy his mom a present cause he knew she really liked jewelry. Well, he managed to tell every single family memeber that he saw a bracelet that he was going to buy and surprise his mom with and kept it a secret from me the whole weekend. What a sweet boy!!!!
He even put the worms on my hook for me and reminded me how to cast. It has been a long time...

No comments: