Saturday, October 4, 2008

With Daddy's help


On Thursday Todd was working from home and helped me get Emmie ready for school while I was doing work stuff in the office. He got her in the bath tub and before I knew it she was ready for school. I asked if he brushed her teeth? Yes, he said. Get her dressed? yes, he said. What is she wearing?I asked concerned. Her little 70's outfit thing he said. I had no idea what this was and interested to see... What about her hair? Did you do her hair? Yes, he said. You can imagine what I must have been thinking... I had to get a picture.. And I realized at that moment that it did not matter what she was wearing or how her hair was done but that dad did it and did a great job. I don't always have to do everything even though I think I do.....

We are very lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy and husband......

No comments: